NCME 2020 Annual Meeting
April 16-20, 2020; San Francisco, California
2020 Theme: Making Measurement Matter
Information of note:
- Submission system is open from June 15, 2019 through August 2, 2019
- The program chairs will accept proposals for (a) individual presentations, (b) coordinated sessions, and (c) training sessions. We are encouraging the submission of new session types and coordinated sessions.
- We are seeking proposal reviewers! We encourage NCME members to volunteer to be a reviewer through the proposal submission system.
- Approximate date for notification of acceptance/rejection decisions: November 15, 2019
- Discussants will provide comments in individual paper sessions at the 2020 annual meeting. Volunteer to be a discussant through the proposal submission system!
- Consider nominating your coordinated session to be featured as the NCME Committee on Diversity Issues in Testing (CODIT) Invited Session—more details on this can be found in the Call for Proposals
The theme for the 2020 NCME conference is Making Measurement Matter, which reflects the critical role of educational measurement in modern society. Please reference the 2020 Call for Proposals on the NCME website (www.ncme.org) for full details on the theme and submission instructions.
On behalf of NCME, we are looking forward to the 82nd Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
If you have any further questions, please contact us: ProgramChairs@ncme.org
Conference Chairs: Thanos Patelis, Andrew Wiley, and Ada Woo
Training and Professional Development Chairs: Kimberly Colvin and Anita Rawls
Graduate Student Issues Committee (GSIC) Chair: Maura O’Riordan