NCME Book Series
Educational Measurement Applications & Assessments
NCME has established the NCME Applications of Educational Measurement and Assessment Book Series, which is intended to increase understanding and inform research-based applied educational measurement and assessment. Intended audiences include NCME members, graduate students in measurement and assessment, and professionals in related fields engaged in measurement and assessment (e.g., psychology, educational leadership, educational and learning policy, curriculum and instruction, learning sciences, and certification and licensure).
The NCME Book Series Editorial Board is soliciting ideas for additional edited volumes from the NCME membership.
Click here for a full description of each book in the series, along with discounted prices for NCME members.
Series Editorial Board
- Brian E. Clauser, National Board of Medical Examiners, Editorial Board Chair
- Henry Braun, Boston College
- Robert L. Brennan, The University of Iowa
- Fritz Drasgow, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Michael J. Kolen, The University of Iowa
- Rochelle Michel, Educational Testing Service